The Nanny Connection are always looking for the very best childcare professionals to join us. We will endeavour to support you on your recruitment journey and finding the right family.
We help with guidance on your CV and interview skills, your career path, advice and access to CPD courses and opportunities to perhaps join our Mentoring Program, to help other Nannies or being mentored yourself.
We are looking for child carers who share our traditional values, as we believe that this helps shape a team with the same outlook on quality and vision. Having had been Nannies and working in the childcare industry ourselves, we understand the industry and the day to day role, and how important it is to connect with the right family so you can thrive as a professional.
- Our child carers should have a genuine love for children and enjoy spending time with them as sometimes there is little interaction with adults.
- Our child carers will have an understanding of child development, and will be able to provide the children in their care with developmentally appropriate activities.
- Our child carers will have lots of energy and will be able to actively engage the children in their care. They will be creative, inspiring little minds with enthusiasm and charm.
- Our child carers will have patience and respect and will be able to handle children’s well being and behaviour, being a good role model and communicator to both children and parents.
- Our child carers are organised and proactive, working independently but using sound judgement to be able to fulfil their duties.
- Our child carers are adaptable, as days with children can be unpredictable and change dependant on the child’s moods.
- Our child carers are compassionate and nurturing and will be able to get down to the child’s level and emotionally connect. They will be able to put the child’s best interests first.
- Our child carers are extremely reliable and trustworthy so parents can place their trust in them and know they are providing the most outstanding care to their children.
- Our child carers will keep their children safe at all times and be aware of hazards and dangers. They will be able to handle an emergency and keep calm and focused. They will be have a paediatric first aid certificate.
- Our child carers have traditional values, teaching right from wrong, how to be kind, teaching respect and manners and to have a balanced overview and not discriminate. They are committed to making a positive difference to the families and children in their care.